These are the basic things to you need to know to get started.
1. Protecting your account.
Digitalprice exchange has an inbuilt security feature that sends a code to your email address after you login but sometimes this is just not enough, so we always suggest to add 2FA on your account. Below is explained how to do this:
Once you login you will find the security section tab on your right
Click on it and it will take you to the security section of your account.
- Backup your 16 digit key
- Use G-Authenticator or Authy to scan the QR code
- Once enabled the system will ask you to input the code generated from the app
By enabling 2FA you will have 2 layers of protection. This will enhance your account security.
2. How to deposit and fund your account.
To start trading you will need to deposit and fund your account, this will explain how to do it.
(Funds will be available after 5 confirmations for any coin on Digitalprice Exchange)
Click on the tab "My balances"
- Click the drop down menu
- Hit "Get New"
- Your BTC address is ready to receive funds, you also have the QR option. But first "Get new" and then scan the QR
3. How to trade
Trading coins is very simple. Select a trading pair and place an order to Buy or Sell coins based on the pair you selected.
- Amount of coins you want to Buy or Sell
- The price you are willing to pay for (in this ex. for DP market)
- The sum of point 1-2
- The exchange fee
- Total price you will pay including fees.
4. How to withdraw funds
Click on "My Balances"
Click on the drop down menu of the coin you want to withdraw.
Fill in all the data and hit withdraw. We process orders every 15 minutes.
5. What to do if you have technical issues or questions.
Please send an email to the email below and a support ticket will be opened.